Friday, February 27, 2009

awful

Freaking lost in Subang Jaya, my housemate, Grace and I used the long way from Taylor's College to SS17/2.

With much to our amazement and shock, we could have used the path leading directly from Asia Cafe to SS17 which would have saved much of our time and energy. Well, to be positive, we'd seen, along the path, a lot of nice foodstuff and stalls although we didn't had the time to stop for them. I had to get them over and done with.

So the walk we continued on until we saw a quite friendly woman to ask for some directions as we were quite bewildered by the heavy flow of traffic and at the same time puzzled at where the police station could be.

The woman told us to walk straight until the Petronas oil station came to view and the police station is just beside it. Thanking profusely to the woman, we went on, passed houses in SS17 and finally not long after that, we saw the green station. To the left of the station we saw red vehicles and I was blinking my eyes a few times and the unmistakable fire station was what we saw. Confused, we went to ask a guy who was standing at the petrol pump for directions. And so he pointed out that the police station was just beside the fire station, which is also beside a steakhouse. Yum...

I have not much to say about the service, but at first the internet and system was down. So, it took a longer time to finish a stinking report. Hrmph.. The police asked me to return and come some other time when the system is fine. I was like 'WHAT??? I walked all the way here to look for you so that I can go back to my lovely hometown and this is what you ask me to do???!!'

So I told her I'm going to have my dinner first and will return after I fill my tummy. It was fast after dinner and everything was done in a while. So there I go with a report and waiting for weekdays to come to make a new identity card.

Hey Mr or Miss who-so-ever-you-are please return the purse to me!!! I just need the ic ok??

No comments: