Thursday, February 12, 2009

:(

I'm longing for Fridays as usual.



Today is not such a good day for me. Woke up today with a weird feeling in my stomach. No, wait it feels like gastric. Ok no problem, it's not something new to me. Then, I went for breakfast with anna and somehow the bee hoon didn't help.



So, I went to buy some gastric medicine at 7-Eleven as it got worse. Swallowed two pills and felt even worse in Calculus class. Just as nothing can get better, it's Calculus quiz day for Ms Joanne's students. Gosh..I can't even think properly.



Yeah, moved on to the next class, which was English and putting my bag, I hurried to the toilet and started vommitting. Hmm.. it's been a long time since. And then at the middle of the group discussion. However it didn't help a bit. In fact the pain grew worse. By the time English class ended i was swinging to and fro already due to the growing pain.



So, I've decided to go and see a doctor, which I did after my sleep at Burger King.



And....



This is what the doctor told me..



You've got "stomach flu"..Oh my and it has something to do with something something intestine infection. Hmm...ok..guess it's not such a biggie after all and so she prescribed me two types of medicine and I paid RM XX for it. Hey this amount is enough to sustain my meals for few days. (Hrmm)











Well and after eating the pills, I started swinging around again. This time due to sleepiness, and so I slept till now with piles of homework undone and a LAN quiz to face tomorrow. And it still hurts you know.. :(



What an enjoyable college life! Haha..tata for now.

5 comments:

TseYui said...

haha. i'm glad there's nothing serious about the stomach pain. enjoy your life : )


yui

TseYui said...

oh ya, and i miss u ! : )

yTze said...

oh goosh! stomach flu is horrible! :'(

Bad memories..

sleep is good lilian! Stay home tomorrow if you have to!

LasVen said...

take care gal! get well soon!

Lilian said...

Yup tseyui and i miss u too!!

Haha yup it's really a pain. Thanks julie!!

Thanks Lasven I feel much better already!