Thursday, February 5, 2009

For goodness sake

"Communication is getting a lot easier nowadays". That was what my LAN teacher mentioned this morning as I looked around at almost everyone with their hands down, doing I dunno what. And so I think to myself, is communication really improving with the advancement of technology?

I used to think so before I received an sms yesterday. An sms that made me wanna shout out loud, that made me boil with fury.

And this is what I think..

With communication, gossips travel much faster and when people alter the truth, gossips can slam on your face, leaving you feel disappointed at what people say about you.

People never know how hurtful it is when you change the truth of something and spread the wrong thing around. And that someone was being accused of something that has never happened just because of the twist in the story.

For goodness sake, just stop it..

No comments: