Thursday, February 19, 2009

It finally disengaged from its string. After quite some time hanging it on my bag, it finally fell off.
I didn't understand why I still kept looking for it. I even backtracked it, knowing that it belongs to one of the past memories. Probably that's why - I just can't forget and just can't move on. Still stuck and held back by the recollections that had once gathered and humoured me.

It wasn't anything special. It was just a key chain with a cross on it. The only thing that made it valuable was the reminiscence of those happy times. However, I am well aware that nothing will change even if I found it this afternoon when I snaked through and fixed my eyes on the hallway like a beggar looking for signs of wealth. No nothing's gonna change. Everything stays the way they used to be.

I should really stop this, I keep telling myself. I keep myself busy all the time so that nothing can actually get to me. But once it does, I feel pangs of fear and heartfelt pains that torment me so in the hours of loneliness.

I must get back to my Physics report now...

No comments: