Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The painful reality

Do you know the hurtful feeling of being backstabbed?

People are so SELFISH that they put the blame on you for everything you've done to get themselves spotless and clean. See how the selfish the world can be??!!

Why should I be the one to help anyway when I ended up being the one all bruised and hurt? Now you're out of trouble you're so free that you can hum a lovely song while me? I'm all burnt up and drown. Did you not hear the breaking sound of my fragile heart?

Now that I realise people can be so selfish at times when it comes to rescuing themselves. They'd rather push you down and save themselves.

Are you happy now?? I find myself turning to my blog for solace.. Isn't anyone out there who is really trully willingly to listen to the little sounds in my heart?

Sigh. It's just a devastating life

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Truly, life is unfair...

But the simple pleasures in life do take away the pain, the sorrow and grief (to some extent)...

I probably'll never understand the reality you face, but if it's any consolation, i'm rooting for ya!!!

Go Lilian!!! Let's go punch up some walls or something!!! (Or preferably some people XD)


MAL
:-)